About Me

My photo
I am working mom who loves to cook and bake. I hope to keep track of recipes and share some of my better ones. In the process, hopefully my photography and cooking will get better and better!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pineapple Magarita


I need cuter margarita glasses than the $1 specials at Big Y.  That is apparent.  But this recipe is really good.   Ina's recipe was too stiff for me, and Foodie Bride's was not converted easily to bulk.  And if I'm going to make margaritas, it's going to be a pitcher so I can sip them all week!  So I modifed Ina's in the spirit of Shawnda's, and it's a winner.

Pineapple Margarita
Adapted from Foodie Bride and Ina Garten


2 cups lime juice, about 20 limes (Nellie and Joe''s key west Lime juice in a bottle)
2 cups white tequila
2 cups Triple Sec
2 1/2 cups fresh pineapple juice
Simple syrup (made from 1/2 cup sugar and 1 cup water, heated until sugar dissolved)

No comments:

Post a Comment