About Me

My photo
I am working mom who loves to cook and bake. I hope to keep track of recipes and share some of my better ones. In the process, hopefully my photography and cooking will get better and better!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Garlic Butter


I love it when my in laws are around.  My husband always eats as if he's on vacation, and I get to do things like serve garlic butter twice in 2 days, and actually have him ask for it on day 2!!

Usually we are being too health conscious to eat butter (gasp!) and white bread (shocking), especially late at night.... but this was a really good blend.  I love the parmesan, the italian seasoning, and the pepper, which are all new to me.  I usually just blend garlic and butter and call it a day.  The originally recipe calls for a pinch of paprika.  Go for it, if you like, I will next time.  It's really delicious.


Garlic Butter
Adapted from All recipes

1/4 cup butter, softened (unsalted)
1 clove minced garlic
2 tablespooons cup grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4teaspoon ground black pepper



No comments:

Post a Comment