About Me

My photo
I am working mom who loves to cook and bake. I hope to keep track of recipes and share some of my better ones. In the process, hopefully my photography and cooking will get better and better!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Buckeye Bark


I think I like this preparation better than traditional buck eyes, mainly because of its ease.  This is so much easier than rolling buckeyes in chocolate!  The results are equally delicious, perhaps more so.

Follow my recipe for buckeye filling.  Heat 12 oz of bittersweet chocolate, then spread on parchment within a 9 x 13" pan.  Freeze until hard.  Spread buckeye filling over this.  Then take another 12 oz of chocolate that you have heated and spread on top.  Chill until firm.  Cut into rectangles or triangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment