About Me

My photo
I am working mom who loves to cook and bake. I hope to keep track of recipes and share some of my better ones. In the process, hopefully my photography and cooking will get better and better!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Spiced Honey Chicken Salad with Honey Citrus Vinaigrette


I adore this salad.  I love the chicken, I love the dressing, I love all of it.  It almost could make me forget that it's the dead of winter.  This dressing goes with any salad.

Honey-Citrus Vinaigrette
Adapted from Our Best Bites


1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 T grated onion
1/3 C fresh orange juice
3T fresh lime juice
2T honey
3/4 t cumin
1/2 t salt
1/4 t ground black pepper
1/2 C vegetable oil

3. Place all ingredients in a tightly sealed jar and shake your bootie (and the jar) vigorously. Store in the fridge, and shake before dressing salad.

Top salad with spiced honey chicken and honey citrus dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment