About Me

My photo
I am working mom who loves to cook and bake. I hope to keep track of recipes and share some of my better ones. In the process, hopefully my photography and cooking will get better and better!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bruschi Steak Tips


I have some amazing friends.  My friend Corinne brought over a ton of meals for me, knowing that this was a tough time.  She always denies being a good cook, but I have to disagree.  Everything we've had is so good!  We have been making this recipe, once of her husband's specialties for a while, but it's always a favorite.
It's also another prep on sunday, cook on tuesday kind of meal!

Bruschi Steak Tips
adapted from Teddy Bruschi Via Todd


Ingredients:
4-5 lbs of steak tips
1 12 oz can of coca-cola
1 bottle of A1 Steak Sauce
1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
(should be roughly equal parts of each)
1/2 onion diced
2 cloves of garlic minced

Directions:
Use an extra large ziplock bag or large bowl and put all ingredients in (except steak tips) and mix until a uniform marinade has formed. Then add steak tips and let them marinade in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Place over a red hot grill. Cook to desired donness.

By Teddy Bruschi and perfected by Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment