About Me

My photo
I am working mom who loves to cook and bake. I hope to keep track of recipes and share some of my better ones. In the process, hopefully my photography and cooking will get better and better!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Todd English Burger Sauce


So we were in Manhattan.  We were tired.  We were hungry.  We were hot.  We (ok, I) were grumpy.

Do I need to mention that this was from a wild goose chase to find the best sprinkler park in central park? We started out by museum of natural history and could not find it....in july.  No good.  So we went to one of the other parks and the kids were delighted.  And the adults were delighted that I let us stop traipsing all over the park.

So then we went to times square, and wanted lunch at this yummy fatty chain.

But it was a ridiculous wait, so instead, we went to Ca Va, Todd English's place.  Good call.  We all had the best $20 burgers money can buy.  There were three sauces for the burgers.  Three.  And none of them were ketchup.  This one I loved, and quickly googled.  I was thrilled when I found out it was so easy to make, it's much more bourgeois than I expected.  Yipee!

It's equally good on burgers and fries.  And turkey sandwiches.

Todd English's Special Sauce
as revealed here

equal parts dill relish, ketchup, and mayonnaise.  Mix.  Slather or dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment